Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
my turn..ooh me ooh me
brandib01 posted:
ok well as some of you know i had my beautiful son 7 months ago.

well i was on loestrin fe since then continuos. i was still getting 2 periods a month and then spotting in between but i was not eligible for insurance til the 1st of this month so i took it anyway to hopefully keep from getting pg.. lol i know weird to say that ha. but now i ran out the 15th of last month and still have not started... i am going to make an appt. with my ob but i was not sure if anyone else experienced this beofre. im not quite used to how to prevent yet haha. oh and i have taken 3 pg tests that all came up negative so pretty sure its not that.

and my lower pelvic pain has returned. not the evil cramps yet but the constant pain like if you wait to pee tooo long and the tendernous to touch. im hoping my endo hasn't just exploded in their. i ahev not been checked since i had my son...
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a very active and fit 27 year old and thought getting pregnant when my husband and I decided the time was right would be easy. Boy, was I wrong! ...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.