Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
i need help for my condition unknown
An_245974 posted:
I had unsafe sex with a female. have tested negative for stds. but in the three years since i have had gotten worse and can't anything wrong. First was feeling dizzy and that went away. then i felt this terrible feeling of everything fallen in on me and like i was going to pass out. that went away. then i lost 15 punds, things tasted funny , trouble swallowing. those symptoms passed. Now it is the dealing with the constant pelvic pain. Also I have this pain in both my backsides. still negative for any thing in my kidney. I have still have the pain down my thighs and in my legs and feet. The pain is a sharp spot in my right arm , where I had also had a swollen spot in my armpit. The swollen spot went away. I had a mamogram for that but all was ok as far as the radiologist could see. I have chronic pelvic pain on both sides and sometimes i get these sharp pulses of pin there as well. In my bottom pelvic region i gget these warm flushes and weird vibrating sensations. Constant discharge, that has been tested and no infection has been shown. Last of all i get these lines on my arm that come and go. It is so weird. that has been happening for a couple months now. My doc. doesn't think they will find anythinig with laparscopy surgery and nothing seems to make sense, to have all these symptoms but no idea what the problem could be. I am very depressed because i am so fatigued and cannot lead a normal life being in pain and not sleeping. I don"t want to be on pain meds. and sleep meds anymore. thats no way to live. I feel like i am going a bit crazy , there is no way I would make all this up. Is there anything that one of the docs. on here could help out with. I was fine before the unprotected partner and now I feel llike I am slowly dying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

-Stefanie, 30yrs old. Mother of one and only miracle baby now a toddler. I had severe hyperemesis and delivered at 31 weeks. I also had a laproscopy i...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.