Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Possible IC or UTI?
endo2002 posted:
Hey ladies, [br>I need some information. So three days ago, I had a few sharp pains that felt like it was my cervix and again two days ago. Well yesterday out of the blue I had a sharp pain on my left side above my hips. An hour later I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom and a horrible feeling like something was sitting on my cervix. Went to the bathroom and found bright pink blood in my urine as well as a few tiny blood clots and what looked like egg whites tinged with blood clots and a horrible burning pain when I urinated. This continued for like 5 hours last night and off of now for a few hours today. Any suggestions?
Tabitha

sfbrinkley responded:
I hope you have been to the doctor. I could be kidney stones or a kidney infection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with endo via lap surgery on Aug 6, 2010. I had a large plum-sized "chocolate cyst" on my left ovary, but it's gone no...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.