Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
REACTION TO LUPRON
MZ1OFAKIND posted:
In the month of March I was had surgery. After surgery my doctor comes in tell me I have endometriosis. I have been having very painful periods and pelvic pain every since I was 13. So he told me about the treatment plain which was a shot of lupron every month for six month. I told him no I dnt what the treatment because of the side effects the medicine have. He than told me that it didnt have any. 2months passed, it was like the pain was getting stronger, it was worse than labor contraction. So in June I got the first dose. I was fine until the second day i started having very bad headache. Than later that week I started having chest pains and my left arm had sharp pains shooting threw it, as if i was having a heart attack, hotflashes,vomiting, eyes hurting, couldnt see as well as i use to, swelling in my hands and feet, and loss of hearing. I went to see my doctor and he still said the same thing, "thats impossible to had a reaction to the drug", so i went home and google the drug and all the side effect that I decribe was on there. I think its time for me to find a new doctor. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS DID THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Jennifer, I was diagnosed with endo in September 2010 when I had my first lap, but I've been dealing with the agonizing pain for about...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.