Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
TTC with endometriosis
Kodiakanromeo posted:
I am 25 yrs old and my husband and I have been ttc for a year an a half now. I had my 1st lap in march of 2010 to remove a cyst from my left ovary and was diagnosed with stage 3 going on stage 4 endo with 100% blockage on my right tube. I just started lupron for the second time. First time I did 1 shot every three months for 6 months and this time my ob plans on going 9 months on lupron I am on month 4 so far and am anxious for these next 5 months to fly by. Any advice on what I should be doing or if I even should be on lupron this long. My husband and I are anxious to start trying again and to finally be able to have a positive test.

brandib01 responded:
welcome.

i don't normally like when they do the 3 month shots or anything longer than 6 months but since you are in the middle of it it's a little late ha.

i would just say get all your other ducks in a row. so as soonas your doc gives you the go ahead you start trying.
even if he doesn't have any fertility issues i always suggest the male fertility pills. they sell them at gnc its honestly called fertility blend for men and have him take extra vitamin C. the better you can have him the better your chances because it can help compensate for some of your issues.

did they do anything to try and fix the blockage in your tube?
are you scheduled for any follow up surgery?

there are alot of little natural things you can try like eating popcorn is supposed to help the consistancy of your cervical mucus(CM) to allow his guys an easier trip also taking a fertility blend vitamin yourself and i am not sure if you are doing avulation testing but i would strongly suggest you do especially right after you get off lupron even though you won;t be trying just to figure out your cycle and if you are cycling properly.

i am sure i can give some more advise since i have been where you are and tried to do things as natural as possible with the exception of my rounds of lupron.

feel free to ask or email me
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 years old. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 16 and endometriosis in December 2009 after having a LAP, among several other things. I al...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.