Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Severe night sweats and cold day sweats constantly
Wnk516 posted:
Has anyone with endometriosis had issues with severe, drenching night sweats and cold day sweats/clamminess? I've been dealing with it for almost 2 years now....I've been to a lot of doctors but they never found anything or pushed me along to the next one. I've had these issues before my laparoscopic surgery and treatments. I get a lupron shot once every 3 months in my hip from the severe pain: It gets so bad I cannot walk. The shot has seemed to help some to control the flare ups of pain. I am just concerned because I am constantly dehydrated so I never feel well. I am always exhausted as well... I've seen things online saying endo and night sweats are not related...I really don't know where to turn next. Doctors have become a waste of my money because I wasn't getting any answers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Jennifer, I was diagnosed with endo in September 2010 when I had my first lap, but I've been dealing with the agonizing pain for about...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.