Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Endo
pwhee5 posted:
To start off I new to this board.. please bare with me

All my pain started when I was 16 years of age, Just live with it for many years. Then once i got married at 24 the pain was worse the older i got, So they decide to put me on birth control at that point it helped with the pain.. Then i wanted children..So i went off after have surgery to remove the endo to get pregnant the doctors said it would help i it did not... 4 years later I was pregnant! The pain did not go away .. So i just lived with it and 2 1/2 years i had another child... Nothing helped still severe pain hard pregnancy's ..I knew i had to do something.. firts i cauterizes my tubes thinking it would help.. Long story short finally had a full hysterectomy at 38 .. I am now soon to be 52 OBGYN'S have nothing to to with me...I still live with SEVERE abdomen pain/ back pain..The pain comes when it wants leaves when it wants.. I bloat like im six months pregnant.. I feel for all you woman

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a very active and fit 27 year old and thought getting pregnant when my husband and I decided the time was right would be easy. Boy, was I wrong! ...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.