Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Endometriosis Diet
cdm77 posted:
I started the endo diet yesterday and I have to say that so far I dont have nearly as much pain as I normally do, then again I've had days like this before. What has been the experience of other women that have tried this diet? I Think the hardest part for me will be eating something different from my family sometimes. I have always eaten healthy but this diet is very restrictive and I feel like I'm going to have to constantly remind myself that even though I'm giving up a lot, I'm also gaining a lot because if this works it will mean I can do things with my family again, be the wife and mother they remember before the pain got so bad. I'm hoping to lose some of the weight I put on as a result of not being able to exercise also. Anyone have some success stories as inspiration?

Endo35 responded:
Hello, where can I find info on the Endo diet?

cdm77 replied to Endo35's response:
http://www.endo-resolved.com/diet.html

An_253856 responded:
I found that eliminating dairy was the most beneficial to me in terms of reducing pain. As for eliminating gluten, I didn't really notice a difference but I try to avoid it as much as possible. After a while, I just lost interest in eating dairy products, although I do allow myself a small scoop of ice cream once in a while. I agree that the diet is very restrictive and can be difficult to follow. However, the pros outweight the cons, and I have to remind myself of this every day. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 and have been married for 4 years to a wonderful husband. I was diagnosed with endo at age 12. I was very lucky that my parents believed me wh...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.