Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
    Endometriosis and Lupron injections.
    roman98 posted:
    Hello everyone, I am 37yrs old and mom to 1 she will be turning 14 in a few months. I have been dealing with severe pelvic pains since I could remember also painful intercourse. I finally couldn't take it anymore and told my doctor I needed to get checked for endometriosis or some type of cysts. So he ordered an ultrasound that only showed my uterus is tilted which that I knew and some cysts that look normal. Not completely satisfied with the doctor's answer he suggested I get checked for endometriosis but I would need a surgery so we went ahead and scheduled my surgery for September 18.2012 and sure enough I had bad lesion's and he also discovered a fibroid about 3cm hiding behind my left ovary. He cleaned up as much of the endometriosis as he could but could not get behind my uterus. I started bc pills in October but they have since spotted my face my varicose veins have gotten worse and my migraines are excruciating and no period since March. Only 8months after my surgery and the endometriosis is back he said it's more aggressive then he thought. So now we are discussing Lupron injections for a period of 6/12months but I have been reading up on the medication and I am so scarred and confused on what I should do. We also discussed a partial hysteroctomy only removing my uterus and cervix but leaving my ovaries. I have a scheduled apointment for the Lupron on June 15. If anyone can share their experience or any helpful information with me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Spotlight: Member Stories

At 16, I lost my left ovary and tube to an aggressive cyst (8cm) that destroyed both and caused them to twist. I was told then that I'd never be a...More

Helpful Tips

Are You at High Risk of Infecting Endometriosis After Abortion?
    There are increasing women worrying if they are at high risk of infecting endometriosis after abortion? To figure out the right answer for ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.