Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Nausious
An_252288 posted:
Is it normal for some women to feel nausious and / or throw up a week or so leading up to your period?

brandib01 responded:
for standard everyday periods i do not think that is a normal thing.
that is probably a good sign from your body that you need to listen to saying"go see a doctor"

i have that happen quite often but i have extreme pain with mine for about a week before and 1-1/2 to 2 weeks later but i have stage IV endo. so if you have not been diagnosed with any issues and not saying you have endo or anything else but it would be a good idea to get it checked out. just in case
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

abmurphy responded:
I have always experienced nausea with my periods. I have had diagnosed Endometriosis for about four now and doc says it is due to the endometriosis. But everyone is different.

mboaen responded:
I, too, have been diagnosed with sever endo and a cyst. I am getting bouts of nausea more and more frequently. I just take phenegren when it gets too bad.

Spotlight: Member Stories

22 years old and was diagnosed as having endometriosis. About 6 months ago I under went surgery to remove the cyts that I had this was my second surge...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.