Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Pre-cancerous Cells Found After Uterine Biopsy
Anishnabekwe posted:
Pre-cancerous cells were found after a biopsy of my uterus February of 2012. My OBGYN said he was going to start a round of Provera which I started & now I'm getting ready to head in for my 2nd biopsy to see if it cleared it up. Now my question is if all comes back clear what would be my chances of conceiving? I have a 12 year old & I have had several miscarriages after his birth. However, I want more than anything to give my fiancé a child, but I'm scared of another miscarriage. So I'm seeking help

brandib01 responded:
am not sure of any numbers exactly. i know that can be a very stressful and scary situation.

i would suggest for you to go and see a reproductive endocronologist out the gate.

i normally say to try other option first but since you have extenuating (yeah i cant spell) circumstances i would just visit that option up front .
just see what he/she has to say. develope a plan and go from there.
it is always better to have a support system instead of taaking shots in the dark.
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

kara--- TTC for 3 years now with no results :( diagnosed with endo 04-10 getting ready to try our first round of IVF this month, many mixed emotions r...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.