Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Endometriosis
An_252978 posted:
Hi All,

I was suffering of Endometriosis for a while, as me and my husband were trying for a baby for more than 1 year, but with no result.

we met a Gync, she suggested that i do a scan, while i did the scan that's when i got to know that i was suffering with Endometriosis also the doc said that i had a retroverted Uterus. In may i had a laproscopy done for the cyst removal. Now that its almost 2 months in the surgery is over, we have been trying again, but with no result.

can some one give me your experience if you'll have gone through the same problem, and you'll get successful in having a baby. Is there a problem with the retroverted uterus?

Regards
Monica

Shanikin responded:
There are a lot of women who are able to conceive with a retroverted uterus. I would talk to your doctor about your options. A friend of mine has endo and a retroverted uterus and was able to eventually conceive naturally. Me, on the other hand, had to go through a lot of fertility treatments but did eventually conceive and am now the happy mom to a beautfiul little boy. Good luck!
Shannon - diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis during laparoscopic surgery in March 2011. TTC baby 1 :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jessica, 28 (Maryland), ovarian cysts, 1st lap 8/27/08 - stage 3 endo

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.