Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
HEY LADIES UPDATE ON ME
brandib01 posted:
know i have been replying but not filling in much on my front so here goes my hot mess lol.
i had my son as i posted 11/2013 well i was doing ok at first and then low and behold ugly mr.endo starts rearing his ugly head again.
so i was mainting by staying on constant BCP's which took a couple tries to get one that didn't make me crazy but i finally found one . well then on that one i started spotting about the second week into one month and i figured hey must be breakthrough bleeding so i waited it out and refilled my next month well then no name "big conglomerate chain food store" gave me the one that makes me bleed so woohoo here come more blood from just 1 day of taking it before i noticed and went all unchristian like on them and got the correct ones by the damage was done so i have been wavering every day between spotting and a light flow for about 6 weeks now.
i went to my ob yesterday who Rx me an estrogen boost medication because he does not want to pull me off BCp's unless it is the last resort because he know how painful it gets. so i opick that up today
alhough his first RX was well have another baby hahahahaha funny man. i told him we planned on trying beginning of next year (oh no) lol and unless he can guarantee one right away he will just have to wait until i am mentally prepared to do that again so he made me promise to get with him before we start to make a plan of attacjk so i am guessing he wants me back on clomid-oh what fun times- my poor hubby and the pain sucked. so we will see how the esrogen boost goes its for 5 days on top of my BCP's.

well that is that son is great DH is great other than the obvious issue that comes wuith bleeding for 6 weeks lmao. but i will keep yall posted on how it goes.

i would love an update from everyone i feel soo out of the personal loop\

pain free days/moments to all
Brandi 28dx'ed.endo lap 09'

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 years old. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 16 and endometriosis in December 2009 after having a LAP, among several other things. I al...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.