Skip to content


All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
help with lupron?
kra09 posted:
I'm new too this page and so excited that I found it!
Anyways, I'm 22 and was diagnosed with endometriosis a year ago. But, my doctor believes I've had it since I was 12. My surgery helped some and I've tried every BCP but haven't had much relief. My doc ordered a Lupron shot for me. I was excited until I saw the price:( Does anyone know if there is any funding or organization that could help me pay for this? I really want children someday, but right now I am only dating and want to get married before getting pregnant.
martiesgurl responded:
Hi!!! Sorry for the delay in responding.. But please know that if someone doesnt reply right away or if the board is quiet, you may post more at any time. Oh and I'm happy you found this board too!!! This is a wonderful place to connect with other women who may be going through the same or similar as you and it always feels good to know we're not alone in this world. As far as advice on the lupron, I do know it's horrible spendy, my insurance covered 3 months and then I had to stop but while waiting for my insurance to go through my nurse had me calling places for funding so it is out there. I did look into a little bit and came up with these for you---
This site also has a application which i have downloaded so let me know if youre interested.

Hope this helps and I hope you're doing well!!!
Keep in touch!!
Much love,

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in 1999! We have been ttc since 2001. Diagnosed with endo via lap in 2005 after years of trying to convince many doctors that I ...More

Helpful Tips

New Doctor
I posted a few weeks ago, it looked very diff, so im guessing they changed the layout? But any way.. I was recomended to a new doc who is a ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.