Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Trying to get pregnant
amber0009 posted:
I have scheduled my 3rd laproscopic procedure to remove endometriosis and we have decided to try to have another child. We have a 7 year old and have recently decided to try for another. I had an ovary removed a couple of years ago and was wondering if anyone else could share any advice on getting pregnant with endometriosis.
sparkplug4 responded:
Hi, I have no children, so no success yet. But I recently started serrapeptase which has stopped all endo symptoms. I also do acupuncture. I had a laproscopy and it only lasted for a little over a year. Good luck. I am hoping to be a success story very soon.
daisycherries replied to sparkplug4's response:
Hi sparkplug4! I have very aggressive endo that doesn't respond well to any treatments and I always wanted to try acupuncture, but I guess I've just been leery. Does it seem to make a big improvement in your symptoms? I'm trying to find natural remedies so I can get off all my meds and continue ttc. And best of luck to you!
antonellamessi responded:
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of cells similar to those that form the inside or lining the tissue of the uterus, but in a location outside of the uterus.Medications and surgery can be used as endometriosis treatment and the goal is to relieve pain and enhance the infertility possibility.

However, most medicines couldn't eliminate all symptoms of endometriosis. While the surgery would do great harm to women's reprodutctive organs, and the rate to get pregnant is not very high.

Fortunately,Fuyan Pill can cure all endometriosis symptoms in a short time.fuyan Pill can clear lumps, adhesion and make tubes unblocked. Fuyan Pill can promote blood circulation, dissolve stasis and release pain. And it has the function on repairing women's reproductive organs, thus it would increase women's pregnancy rate.

By the way, if you still have any worries about you situation, you could consult online doctors, such as Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic,they would offer you professional and free help online.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Jennifer, I was diagnosed with endo in September 2010 when I had my first lap, but I've been dealing with the agonizing pain for about...More

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.