Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
    Trying to get pregnant
    amber0009 posted:
    I have scheduled my 3rd laproscopic procedure to remove endometriosis and we have decided to try to have another child. We have a 7 year old and have recently decided to try for another. I had an ovary removed a couple of years ago and was wondering if anyone else could share any advice on getting pregnant with endometriosis.

sparkplug4 responded:
    Hi, I have no children, so no success yet. But I recently started serrapeptase which has stopped all endo symptoms. I also do acupuncture. I had a laproscopy and it only lasted for a little over a year. Good luck. I am hoping to be a success story very soon.

daisycherries replied to sparkplug4's response:
    Hi sparkplug4! I have very aggressive endo that doesn't respond well to any treatments and I always wanted to try acupuncture, but I guess I've just been leery. Does it seem to make a big improvement in your symptoms? I'm trying to find natural remedies so I can get off all my meds and continue ttc. And best of luck to you!

antonellamessi responded:
    Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of cells similar to those that form the inside or lining the tissue of the uterus, but in a location outside of the uterus.Medications and surgery can be used as endometriosis treatment and the goal is to relieve pain and enhance the infertility possibility.

However, most medicines couldn't eliminate all symptoms of endometriosis. While the surgery would do great harm to women's reprodutctive organs, and the rate to get pregnant is not very high.

Fortunately,Fuyan Pill can cure all endometriosis symptoms in a short time.fuyan Pill can clear lumps, adhesion and make tubes unblocked. Fuyan Pill can promote blood circulation, dissolve stasis and release pain. And it has the function on repairing women's reproductive organs, thus it would increase women's pregnancy rate.

By the way, if you still have any worries about you situation, you could consult online doctors, such as Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic,they would offer you professional and free help online.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I just wanted to share my story. I was Diagnosed with endometriosis after I had two beautiful blessings in my arms... Before I had children I never ha...More

Helpful Tips

Are You at High Risk of Infecting Endometriosis After Abortion?
    There are increasing women worrying if they are at high risk of infecting endometriosis after abortion? To figure out the right answer for ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.