Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Trying to get pregnant
amber0009 posted:
I have scheduled my 3rd laproscopic procedure to remove endometriosis and we have decided to try to have another child. We have a 7 year old and have recently decided to try for another. I had an ovary removed a couple of years ago and was wondering if anyone else could share any advice on getting pregnant with endometriosis.

sparkplug4 responded:
Hi, I have no children, so no success yet. But I recently started serrapeptase which has stopped all endo symptoms. I also do acupuncture. I had a laproscopy and it only lasted for a little over a year. Good luck. I am hoping to be a success story very soon.

daisycherries replied to sparkplug4's response:
Hi sparkplug4! I have very aggressive endo that doesn't respond well to any treatments and I always wanted to try acupuncture, but I guess I've just been leery. Does it seem to make a big improvement in your symptoms? I'm trying to find natural remedies so I can get off all my meds and continue ttc. And best of luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jessica, 28 (Maryland), ovarian cysts, 1st lap 8/27/08 - stage 3 endo

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.