Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
endometreosis
mindy44 posted:
Hi, just need someone to talk to. Ive had endometreosis for the best part of 8 years. Had one to many laparoscopies and still on painkillers. I took my period 2 days ago at work and since I started the pain is immense id rather go through labour. I ache from head to toe and can hardly walk with the pains in my legs. Unless youve got it or had it no one understands what the pain is like. Im crying sitting here writing this as I feel alone and cant expect my partner to understand. I wanted to go out esrlier snd have a day out eith him and his daughter but im in to much pain to move and I feel so drained ive no energy. my gp put me on hrt but had hortible symptoms and was told to stop taking them. Ive to go back in 3 eeeks time but all I want is relief and live an ordinsry hapoy life pain free. I got this endo jyst after I was steralised eith the clips in and havnt been able to live the life id like to as the pain puts a hokd on it. I feel now is the time to hopefully be able to chat to someone. If anyone reads tjis I do thankyou for reading

cendofighter66 responded:
Hello I totally know what ur going thru! I have had endo for 15 yrs but just got diagnosed Christmas Eve during a soft ball cyst removal off my only ovary. I have been told by multiple Drs that I have IBS, ghost pains (basically I wasn't really in horrible pain it was all in my head) they even sent me to physical therapy 3 days a week 2 hrs each day not to mention the home therapy.... My gyno told me I was extremely lucky they didn't pop my cyst with is was almost killed me 7 years ago. So many so called friend and family didn't believe me and can't understand how I can be fine 1 day then not able to move out of bed the next., and y I have pain when I'm not on my period. I'm depressed and don't know what to do. Thanks for listening to me vent. What stage r u? I'm 4.

sparkplug4 responded:
Hi am so sorry you are suffering. I suffer the same even with stage 2. The only thing that is working for me is serrapeptase and acupuncture. I highly recommend both. They have changed my life. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Dx with stage IV endometriosis in 2010, had ovary removed. Endometriosis found in appendix, ureter, uterus and 14 cm cysts. Umpteen rounds of BCPs, 1s...More

Helpful Tips

Is it a Period or Abnormal Bleeding?
This is a Tip to help you understand if you are having a period or abnormal bleeding. A period should only come once a ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 68 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.