Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
Hello Everyone!!!!
martiesgurl posted:
Hi Everyone!! I am a member of this board, ever since I was first diagnosed in 2009. I have been gone from here for awhile but recently have realized that being away from my sisters makes me feel very alone in this world. I've been looking into doing volunteer work for next month's Million women walk to end Endo and also have recently been looking into organizing a walk closer to my home area. I've found that knowing I am not the only person going through these kinds of things (e.g. doctors appts, surgeries, pain) helps me to feel less "crazy" and more "normal". So with that being said, I am here and want to get to know each and every one of you!! Also, I have been given the go ahead from the admins of the board to answer posts and help out. So if anyone gets skipped over, please bring it to my attention as I will be trying to get to every post. If you need to contact me and want to e-mail, you may feel free to e-mail me at martiesgurl17@outlook.com. I check my e-mail often through the day and will respond as soon as possible.

I hope everyone is smiling and I wish for pain free moments and days for everyone!!

*Sadie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Brooke and I'm 31 years old. I had a TAH with the removal of my ovaries at 28. I searched for answers as to what was wrong with me...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.