Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
LETS TRY SOMETHING HERE.... (:
martiesgurl posted:
Hello everyone!!!!! I've been meaning to reply to posts on here but there is just so many that need attention that I haven't been able to start yet... So I'm posting this quick and maybe I can reach out this way until then...

Post a reply on here, about anything.

So, tell us how you are, you can even tell us about yourself, make the post about your dog's birthday party, tell us anything, but the point is just reply reply reply to this post!!!!

Again, if anyone needs to talk or anything, please don't hesitate to contact me either on here or e-mail if you prefer. martiesgurl17@outlook.com

Much Love,
Sadie

martiesgurl responded:
Okay, here's my post----

Hi everyone! My name is Sadie and I am a firm believer in that when you're feeling down and like life has kicked you one too many times more than you can handle, communicating with others who understand is a good way to kick the blues. Feeling like I wasn't the only one struggling was a huge relief for me. When I first ran across this board, I didn't think it would do anything to be honest, but knowing that people could relate and that people cared, it was a huge relief. I have made many lifetime friends on this board and I hope to make many more!!

Another thing about me, I'm usually nervous around new people and always hesitant to join in. However, this year, I have found myself wanting to be involved esp with March being Endo awareness month. I wish I could afford to travel to Washington D.C. for the march or I wish there was a walk near where I live.. But I am going participate in the march as a virtualmarcher and there will be someone marching in my place for me so that's exciting!!!

Oh and something I have done for Endo awareness is on the 28th I sent my brothers and my sister and my girlfriend all a picture that I designed that said I wear yellow for my (sister, girlfriend) and has my pic in the middle and I asked them to place it as their profile pic at midnight right as it turned the 1st. So now when I logon to fb, I see a bunch of me!!!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time cuz it shows that my family is really my support system!!!

I can't wait to read everyone elses posts!!! Tell me something interesting about you!!

With Love,
Sadie

compchick813 responded:
Hi Sadie, glad to see you're still around. I haven't been on here in a long time. I was diagnosed in 2008. I'm going to try and make more time to come on and support our fellow ladies - no one should feel alone! Hope you're doing well!

brandib01 responded:
yay sadie your fantastic i have missed being on here and i want to be on more and i probably will be because i will be needing all the support i can get
Brandi 30dx'ed.endo lap 09'

cendofighter66 replied to martiesgurl's response:
Hello I totally know what ur going thru! I have had endo for 15 yrs but just got diagnosed Christmas Eve during a soft ball cyst removal off my only ovary. I have been told by multiple Drs that I have IBS, ghost pains (basically I wasn't really in horrible pain it was all in my head) they even sent me to physical therapy 3 days a week 2 hrs each day not to mention the home therapy.... My gyno told me I was extremely lucky they didn't pop my cyst with is was almost killed me 7 years ago. So many so called friend and family didn't believe me and can't understand how I can be fine 1 day then not able to move out of bed the next., and y I have pain when I'm not on my period. I'm depressed and don't know what to do. I haven't talked to one person that has this life altering disease and feel like I'm near a mental breakdown-83D-E0A. Wish I was joking.

cbrown80 replied to cendofighter66's response:
Hi cendofighter66,
I am sorry to hear that your "friends and family" have a hard time understanding what it's like to battle with endo. I feel the same way when it comes to others understanding that have never been through it. I don't normally talk about it with people but sometimes people that I work with want to know where I have been or why do I look so tired. They along with another family member don't understand why I am fine on Monday and on Tuesday I can barely blink an eye. It's ok though, because if having them understand what it's like means that they would have to live with it, I opt for them to never understand. Instead, people that are dealing with this situation can be supportive to others that are in the same "boat". Does that make sense?

cbrown80 responded:
Hi Sadie,
I think that it's just fantastic that you have started a share and support page. I hope that others in the like find their way here. I was diagnosed today with PCOS and told that I have endometriosis about 2 years ago. If I can be of support to someone, I am willing!

God Bless!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa, I am 29 years old and will turn the big 30 this may :) I am married to a wonderful man named Tom and have three beautiful children. A...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.