Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
You are true heroes
mariatz posted:
I am not a sufferer myself but I have friends that have endo. What amazes me is that they rarely complain about it. I know they struggle but they do so silently and they deserve tremendous respect.
I know March is the month to raise awareness about this medical condition that affects so many women globally. As a cytogeneticist and a writer on a blog me and a close friend of mine have, I decided to do my fair share in order to try and help even just a tiny bit in the battle you give 24/7. I decided to write an article about endometriosis with as simple but accurate information as possible so that everyone can understand.
I am not sure whether I managed to cover your "reality" accurately but I hope I was at least a bit close in saying "Ladies, you are NOT alone". Because ladies, you are true warriors, you are heroes and you need to be heard! I wish you all the best and thank you for your time!
You can find the article here:
http://www.alwaysladies.com/endometriosis-heroes/

brandib01 responded:
thank you very much. it is always great to know people other than us are helping raise awareness. i have shared your blog on my fb
Brandi 30dx'ed.endo lap 09'

mariatz replied to brandib01's response:
Thank you very much for sharing our blog...
We have to do whatever in our power to help each other, that is what we should always bare in mind...
I wish you all the best

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 and have been married for 4 years to a wonderful husband. I was diagnosed with endo at age 12. I was very lucky that my parents believed me wh...More

Helpful Tips

The Endo Bath :) Here it is ladies! I hope it helps you relax just a bit!
There is nothing better than a hot, soothing bath to relieve the aches and pains of endometriosis. Most of us have pain relievers on hand ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 49 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.