Skip to content

Announcements

All Endo, PCOS, Adeno, Hysto's, Pelvic Pain this is the link to our new Exchange. It will take some time to get everything re-entered...but WELCOME ALL!!!
oh no here we go again lol
brandib01 posted:
ok so it has been awhile for me to be on here i try to come on as much as i can but with my 2 yo and my promotion at work time sdoesn't seemto be readily available.
well here is my issue. any one who has been on here or read my bio knows the 6 year long struggle i was on with endo and TTC. well.........
me and my hubby have tossed around the idea of trying again weighing our options of wheter it was something we should do or if we should just count our blessings with our little miracle and be thankful. neither one of us wanting to pull the lets do it trigger.
well my hubby did that today. he decided we should go ahead and give it another shot. i have told him if we try again i will only do it for 6 months which is when medical intervention is suggested. of course i have already scheduled a consultation with my ob next week because i am not blind to think that we will need to devise a plan up front,. i believe he wants to start me on chlomid again out the gate after stopping my bcp's.
i am just nervous now. i have made it clear 1 more mc and i am done. i cannot go through all that again but everyone i know knows what we went through but i know no one other than you wonderful ladies actually understand the true depth of everything and the mix of emotions and my rambling lol
i just want to say thank you up front and when i start to loose it a little just keep me sane lmao.

love you ladies
wishing you pain free days/moments
Brandi 30dx'ed.endo lap 09'

compchick813 responded:
I haven't been through it myself, but I can certainly understand not wanting to put yourself through another m/c. My mom, who also has/had endo (she had a full hysto) had 2 m/c, had my older sister, another m/c, then me and my younger sister. I don't know how she did it but to this day it still causes her pain. I've only gotten her to talk to me about it once, and even all these years later it made her cry. Had the other pregnancies made it I probably wouldn't be here, but there's only so much that even the toughest woman's heart can take.

*hugs*

martiesgurl responded:
Hello ms. lady... glad to see you on here (: First of all, have I told you congrats on your little one? If not, congrats! (: I know how hard everything was for you and I know how badly you wanted your own baby.. and the pain you went thru... What a light at the end of the dark tunnel!!! And then now you and your hubby are going to do it again and I am praying for you already.. I'm praying that it will be quick and no pain for your gain.. (sorry kinda sounds corny but u kno!!) As a woman that has had a m/c and as a woman that has endo, and also as a woman who is your friend.. I have only a couple things to say..
#1. No it most likely wont be easy
#2. All we can do is pray day after day that no woman ever has to have another m/c....
#3. I am here for you 100% and I will make myself available to emergency late night phone calls or emails or fb.. anything that will help you-I'm here. We might not live close by each other but if you need anything, let me know.

So, while I know it won't be easy (nothing worthwhile ever is) I can't help but get excited!! Cuz I love me some babies!!!! So good luck to you my dear and try to relax and be happy when you feel happy!!

Much love,
Sadie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Jessica, 28 (Maryland), ovarian cysts, 1st lap 8/27/08 - stage 3 endo

Helpful Tips

information for members
I am not sure if everyone knows, Amanda and I are the administrators of this board. This is a member ran board and not a web md monitored ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.