*^*Take Care of Yourself Tuesday -- Pet Peeves*^*
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Oh Ladies and Gents, it's that time of the week. What are you doing in this cold weather to take care of yourself? I am Christmas Shopping online, lol. I know simple joys huh? But I LOVE Christmas shopping and doing it online keeps me from being out in the cold. So spill it, what are you doing to take care of yourself?

Also it's National Hand washing Week, so that got me to thinking about pet peeves. What are some of your pet peeves? I have a pet peeve about hand washing. I swear, I see more people use the bathroom, and not wash their hands grown adults. The other thing is chewing with your mouth open, or talking while eating. These drive me insane.

So share some of your pet peeves with me!

dancer86442 responded:
Good Morning Emma,

Ain't soo Cold here in AZ. :) A bit chilly, cuz, we are sooo used to them High temps, that 70's can feel Cold. :) Everyone I know is to broke for Christmas this year. So, we are baking Goodies to share w/ friends & family. :)

Pet Peeve: well hand washing & others you mentioned are a Few. :) My newest though is w/ my new neighbors & Kids. I pick up Candy wrappers/trash, twice a week, that the AZ winds blow into my yard from theirs. :( . They Don't know how to use a Trash Can??? Parents seem to be a Bad example. The family trash can is Overflowing & they forget to shut the lid & dogs/cats drag the trash out. I've picked up a few Diapers, too & that's GROSS! Jeez, when I told the Lady of the House about the trash, all she said was 'Wonder how come that happens?" And she was Serious! Clueless! Another neighbor is considering calling the City to complain. Me, I say, go to the 'Source'. But, talking w/ the kids ain't helping. Gotta Catch them in the Act. And the Parents are caught up in their own Dramas and refuse to associate/chat w/ neighbors. OK, now I'm on a Vent! Can ya tell? :) My biggest concern has been the kids. NO ONE WATCHES THEM & they play out in the Road. We aren't a real busy street, but, as w/ all streets, we do get traffic. Especially in the Summer. All the 'water rats' use our road to come back from the River. :( These kids range in age from 4 to 12. When a car approaches they Don't get out of the road. They stand/stop wherever they are & just stare. Like come on, ya gonna hit me? :( I've done my share of talking/yelling at them. But, it doesn't seem to phase them. IF PPL can't take Care of their Kids, they shouldn't have them! But, in this world, we all know that ain't the way it goes. :( Thank Goodness, there are More Good Parents then Bad. :) And me, well, I guess I am the Streets 'Granny' Mother Hen. :)

Lots of Love. Enjoy your Comp Purchasing. :) I tried that 1 YR. I Loved It. No crowds, could linger & look as long as I wanted. :) And No Cold walk in & out of stores. :)

Love Candi

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Ah Candi,

I am so sorry about the neighbor kids. There are so many cats in our neighborhood even when you put lids on the trash cans they knock them off. Particularly in the winter, when there is less for them to eat!

I have the baby all bought for and the 2 older boys their big things. Have to get the middle boys done, my SO, my parents, my siblings and 1 niece and 1 nephew. But hey a bit dent in the shopping is done already!

Happy Holidays to you!
Emma