Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
*^*Take Care of Yourself Tuesday -- Holiday Shopping*^*
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Somehow I think we talked about holiday shopping before. Maybe before Thanksgiving? How is your holiday shopping coming along? For me I have all the kids done, except for stocking stuffers. I have to get my parents and my siblings and of course my SO. Otherwise the biggest part of my shopping is done, all the kids in the family!

While you are busy, baking, shopping, decorating for the holidays are you remembering to take care of yourself? What did you do or have you planned for this week to take care of yourself? I am thinking of getting a manicure and a pedicure. We'll see though it's been a while and I sure could use one!

Take care of yourselves everyone!
Emma

mrsfroggy4 responded:
I just really started my shopping last night and got a little bit more done today. Since Jonathan's seizures have returned and the fact that he has muscular dystrophy means I can't leave him for very long periods of time. I was pretty stressed about it all until today, I'll get it done I always do. I have to remember that it is really not about the presents anyway. It's about the gift we were given, Jesus leaving his home in heaven to come and dwell among us fallen human beings. It's that gift that gives me hope.

Susan

dancer86442 responded:
Hi Emma,

My shopping is Done! I cut my Own fingernails & toenails, this week. So I got my manicure/pedicure done, too. Never had the 'pleasure' of someone else doing that for me.

So, guess cooking starts next week. Cookies & More cookies. And I Leave the pies to the Hubby.

Shame we haven't got enough PPL to have a 'present swap' amongst us, here in Epland, this Yr. Maybe Next YR?

Thanks for Caring/sharing. Merry Christmas!

Love Candi

phylisfeinerjohnson replied to dancer86442's response:
My stress buster is a nap. As my friend said: " A nap is a brief vacation!"

Phylis Feiner Johnson
www.epilepsytalk.com

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center