Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
on the map
phoenix_sun posted:
hi -people,

I was just curious as to where every one is from.

I am from Maui, HI, just moved a month or so.

phoenix_sun

dancer86442 responded:
Hi Nancy,

I am from Everywhere & have even Been where you are Now. :) But, have been Stuck in AZ for about 10 yrs. :( Hubby says we got another 6 yrs to go, b4 we can move elsewhere. Unless! we hit the Lottery. :)

Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Hi there,

I'm currently living in Vegas. I moved here from Mpls in March '07.

Before Mpls I was living in the Bay Area, '68-'9?. I consider the Bay my home because I did most of my schooling there(1st grade - sr standing in college.)

My family moved to Mpls from Ca in the early '90s after that earthquake that messed up the '89 World Series, OAKLAND A'S vs the SAN FRAN GIANTS.

I don't plan on moving out of Vegas soon unless, like Candy, I hit the sweepstakes. Then I'm disappearing for a while since my mother likes to shop. Exspensive lady. UGH!!

Vegas is okay but I miss the 'Bezerkly' atmosphere and the the 'kooks' that made it fun.

The Vegas heat is not good for my seizures and meds but I have learned how to live in it. My brain froze while in Mpls and now it is sun-burned in Vegas. Always something.

angie

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to saxofone1's response:
Phoenix - Can I come visit?? Got married in Maui and would LOVE to go back...having 2 kids did not get me closer to that goal!

I'm originally from Oklahoma now I live in Los Angeles. Guess who has more traffic???

Haylen

KellyRose1970 responded:
I grew up an Army Brat and LOVED it. I was born in Heidelberg Germany, then lived in Fredericksburg, Virginia, then back to Stuttgart, Germany (it's so nice not to have to put East or West Germany any more like when we lived there) the the yuckiest station (sorry to those I offend I just love my mountains) Ft. Reily, Kansas Home of the Big Red ! Loved the people and the pride, not the tornadoes somuch, then Dad finally retired here in Pennsylvania, a little town called Lehighton, I hated it at first, but I would never leave it for the world now.

meredithc18 responded:
hey YA'LL!

yep, from the Good ole' South, Houston, Texas! I have lived here my whole life and would life to leave Houston but never TEXAS! (could go without this record breaking heat right now!) :)

phylisfeinerjohnson responded:
After 12 schools in 12 years, I finally found a home of my own when I got married.

I've been blissfully liviing outside of Philadelphia for 22 years. And I LOVE IT!

Phylis Feiner Johnson
www.epilepsytalk.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to phylisfeinerjohnson's response:
So interesting to hear where everyone lives! Sounds like we all experience vastly different weather throughout the year.

I'm DREADING the heat - over 100 many days in the summer. Why did I move to a house with a hot tub?!?

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center