Epilepsy/Someone that really CARES
lckyedd posted:
This message goes out to all who have/had Epilepsy! I must say that CANDI is the best Person,the one who is most informed. If it wasnt for her,i think i would be LOST!! CANDI-YOU ARE #! ED

dancer86442 responded:
Good Morning Ed,

Whoohooo! You're practicing your new comp skills.

I don't think I know it All, but, I'm more than willing to share what I have learned & to learn More! W/out you & others' needing my Help over the Yrs, I would be Lost! So, Thank You for being Here. Cuz, Yes, I Do Care! Hugs!

Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Three cheers for Candi!!! I definitely agree that Candi is someone special. Much first-hand info/experience is able to be shared because of this site. Candi seems to be on top of everything. This is a site where we can share our thouhgts, feelings, history, etc with each other. It is important to be able to feel comfortable talking/sharing all that we( or a loved one) has gone through. Trust among all of us who participate in the disc goes w/o saying.

Thanks Candi for bringing us together.

Everyone have a good day.

love,
angie
I submitted something earlier but it didn't post.

hawiian_girl_73 replied to saxofone1's response:
I agree with them.

I ahve know her for years and years nad she has beeb a great help to me and a great friend to me. She has always been there for me when I have had a procplem when it has to deal with EP. Great knowledge.

GO girl!

Love, ya

Nancy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
HIP HIP HORRAY! I agree 100%

Candi, you have had such a positive impact on people just since I've been here. Thank you, thank you!

Haylen

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank You, Everyone. I appreciate WebMD for allowing me to remain here for sooo Long. I appreciate that, but, think the Real Credit goes to All who have come & gone. It was their sharing that Helped me Learn All I know! 'Families', when they occur, are Special to me. I am Sooooo Glad to have 'family' around me, Once Again.

So, you see Ed, I couldn't Leave this Site, even if I wanted to. And believe me I Don't Want To! In the Insane World of Epilepsy, this Board has helped to Keep me Sane. Every person, every question, every experience is a New Lesson in the Life of Epilepsy. Even if it's Peat, Repeat!

Love Candi

sbncmo replied to dancer86442's response:
I agree with everyone else - Candi, you are a jewel! Where would any of us be without your guidance & compassion. Three cheers for you!!!

And many hugs!!!

Shelia

dancer86442 replied to sbncmo's response:
Thank You, Shelia. You Know I Care. HUGS!

Love Candi