Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Epilepsy/Someone that really CARES
lckyedd posted:
This message goes out to all who have/had Epilepsy! I must say that CANDI is the best Person,the one who is most informed. If it wasnt for her,i think i would be LOST!! CANDI-YOU ARE #! ED

dancer86442 responded:
Good Morning Ed,

Whoohooo! You're practicing your new comp skills.

I don't think I know it All, but, I'm more than willing to share what I have learned & to learn More! W/out you & others' needing my Help over the Yrs, I would be Lost! So, Thank You for being Here. Cuz, Yes, I Do Care! Hugs!

Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Three cheers for Candi!!! I definitely agree that Candi is someone special. Much first-hand info/experience is able to be shared because of this site. Candi seems to be on top of everything. This is a site where we can share our thouhgts, feelings, history, etc with each other. It is important to be able to feel comfortable talking/sharing all that we( or a loved one) has gone through. Trust among all of us who participate in the disc goes w/o saying.

Thanks Candi for bringing us together.

Everyone have a good day.

love,
angie
I submitted something earlier but it didn't post.

hawiian_girl_73 replied to saxofone1's response:
I agree with them.

I ahve know her for years and years nad she has beeb a great help to me and a great friend to me. She has always been there for me when I have had a procplem when it has to deal with EP. Great knowledge.

GO girl!

Love, ya

Nancy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
HIP HIP HORRAY! I agree 100%

Candi, you have had such a positive impact on people just since I've been here. Thank you, thank you!

Haylen

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank You, Everyone. I appreciate WebMD for allowing me to remain here for sooo Long. I appreciate that, but, think the Real Credit goes to All who have come & gone. It was their sharing that Helped me Learn All I know! 'Families', when they occur, are Special to me. I am Sooooo Glad to have 'family' around me, Once Again.

So, you see Ed, I couldn't Leave this Site, even if I wanted to. And believe me I Don't Want To! In the Insane World of Epilepsy, this Board has helped to Keep me Sane. Every person, every question, every experience is a New Lesson in the Life of Epilepsy. Even if it's Peat, Repeat!

Love Candi

sbncmo replied to dancer86442's response:
I agree with everyone else - Candi, you are a jewel! Where would any of us be without your guidance & compassion. Three cheers for you!!!

And many hugs!!!

Shelia

dancer86442 replied to sbncmo's response:
Thank You, Shelia. You Know I Care. HUGS!

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center