Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Celebrate November Epilepsy Awareness Month!
phylisfeinerjohnson posted:
Go to Dr. Oz's website where it says "Ask Dr. Oz a question" and make YOUR case for EPILEPSY!

Dr. Oz is well-known and respected world-wide. He also has an open ear. What we need to do is all participate repeatedly in his "Ask Dr. Oz" http://www.doctoroz.com/ask

http://epilepsytalk.com/2010/11/04/go-to-dr-ozs-website-where-it-says-ask-dr-oz-a-question-and-make-your-case-for-epilepsy/

Phylis Feiner Johnson
www.epilepsytalk.com

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks for the information Phylis!

Haylen

saxofone1 responded:
Thanks Phylis,

I'll pass the word along to some friends.

angie

saxofone1 responded:
Hi everyone,

have any of u taken the seizure smart quiz being passed along by the Epilepsy Foundation.

try it and pass it on www.GetSeizureSmart.com

Have a good day,
angie

hawiian_girl_73 replied to saxofone1's response:
hi,

I am just waiting for NOV to arrive. I have a purple ribbon pin, and I EFA rubber bracelet.

on the front it is red and has the logo on it and on the back it is blue and says think positive.

TO me that is really cool and I only save it for the month of nov.

NAncy

dancer86442 replied to hawiian_girl_73's response:
I'll be wearing Purple All mth. I have my Purple Ribbon tattoo. And this Yr I am planting some Bushes/shrubs that I have rooted. Beautiful Purple Blooms. Will take pics when they mature & bloom. And of course, I will be more Aggressive about talking w/ PPL (friends * strangers) about our Disorder. Lord help those who meet me in the next mth. HEHE.

saxofone1 responded:
Hi everyone

A friend from my support group has written a strong story about how the war is likely to bring about an increase in seizures/epilepsy.

I think his ep is the result of a mosquito bite.

Check out his story when you get the chance.

www.mikehenle.com

Have a good day. Happy Halloween!!!!

angie

hawiian_girl_73 responded:
I did not do the OZ stuff but Iahve a rubber bracelt from the EFA and a purple ribbon pin that I ahve been wearing.

NAncy

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center