Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
OT - Roadtrip
dancer86442 posted:
Hello everyone,

I am back. I went on a Roadtrip From BHC, AZ thru New Mexico to Whitney, Irving & Grand Prairie, TX. One really fun-filled week traveling to visit w/ friends & relatives. I got to ride a horse. Haven't done that in yrs. ENJOYED Yippeee, I'm a cowgirl. HEHE Not really. Just Love Horses/animals. Period.

I noticed we have a few Newbies. Welcome to Epland. We hope you will stick around & ask questions, say hello to others & share your story. Or just tell us how you are doing. I'm listening. If I miss anybodies questions & you are still w/ us, please Post a new discussion.

Lots of Love & Hugs to Everyone reading this.

Love Candi

clarinet2 responded:
Welcome Back Candi, I was wondering where you have been!

Dana

dancer86442 replied to clarinet2's response:
Wow! You Missed Me??? I missed All of You, More! Thank You, Dana. As for that article, welll, my prayers & Faith are w/ you & Him. God Bless you & yours!

HUGS!

Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Welcome back Candi

I hope your trip was fun. The ep conf in Vegas was great. I met some new people and had fun with friends.

Dana had been wondering about you. "where's candi? she's usually the first to reply"

You were missed by all of us. Your support and input is invaluable. We all love you.

angie

dancer86442 replied to saxofone1's response:
Hi Angie,

Yes, it was a Very Good Trip. I met a few interesting individuals, myself. One young lady is in a wheelchair for Life following a car accident. I didn't get a chance to talk to them about seizures. And my Brothers' GF is in a wheelchair w/ MS & going down-hill fast w/in the past few weeks. But, my family is Very understanding & supportive. So, I ain't to worried about her. She is a Very Strong young Lady.

OK, you guys, I am only the First to answer most questions cuz I am awake at all hrs of the nite/day. But, Anytime you want to answer someone B4 me, welll, "Please Do So!" I may be the 'mother hen' here in Epland, but, I sure do enjoy reading what my 'chicks' have to say.

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 43 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center