Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
lose days after a sz?
hula_dancer73 posted:
hi all.

How come you lose a day or more when you have had a sz. I have laways wondered about it.

IT always happenes to me.

Say it is tuesday that I had one I lose or gain a day, sothe tuesday may become wed or even thrusday that I feel.

IT just has always caused cursiousty.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger responded:
The best way I can explain it is. Your mind & body run a marathon in such a short period of time. it just takes time for your body to recover from it. As Candi once put it there is like an electrical storm going on in the brain. The body over exerts itself in such a short amount of time. This is the best explanation I can think of at this time.

Jason

hula_dancer73 responded:
hi again, I had anther sz and lost time and another day, i was behind by one day and lost time as well.

I hat this.

Blazing TIger already answered somewhere on here, but does anyon e lese have suggestions as to why this happenes?

Mahola. (thank you) in Hawiian

hula_dancer

anthonybrownii replied to hula_dancer73's response:
I agree with Blazing Tiger. I am like a drunk who sleeps it off and when I wake up I feel energetic but for partials I feel like I am in the twilight zone because time moved but the answer I might give you was what you asked me a few minutes ago and they think I was day dreaming or ignoring them.

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center