Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Bad day
BlazingTiger posted:
I guess you can tell by the title of what I will say. I had another seizure today. My son was there for me. He said it was a relativly small one but it was one none the less. Frustrating.

Jason

saxofone1 responded:
Good morning, Jason,

Another seizure, huh? So sorry to hear that. When was your last one prior? Okay, that was yesterday. Let's start a new time table and move on. Hugs to your son again.

I hope you're feeling better this morning. Start today with a smile and good thoughts. You have a wonderful son.

This might be a day to take it easy. Thoughts are with you.

angie

hula_dancer73 responded:
don not feel bad becuase I had one this afternoon here in HI.

IT was a Complex PArtial. triggered by the pain in front of my ear that HAD 25 stitches in it from my TMJ surgery.

So I have eated pain pills to get rid of the pain so I would not have any more. I can relate perfectly.

My daughter and husband both helped thru this thing.

One helped me and the other one got the oral Ativan to help stop it.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger responded:
I believe it has been about a month now. Not sure to the day but now we have an Idea. one thing i neglected to put in was a extremely high stress level. I was shaving & I cut myself with my razor between my upper lip & nose. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop right away. Thus the high stress level.

Jason

anthonybrownii replied to BlazingTiger's response:
The stress and heat trigger mine and I try to keep both in check but atleast those you love are helpful and work with you so I've dealt with the gran mal to the petitmal for 43yrs and you should feel good for the supportive people and take it in stride because everyone has something wrong with them and some just never deal with it until it goes off. Stay upbeat and chill. I always say my brain had a reboot today it must've had a corrupted file and now I have to move on.

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center