Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
HAPPY 4th!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I hope you all have a happy and healthy 4th of July!

Do you have any special plans for the day? We are going to a picnic - I'm looking forward to just relaxing!

I can't wait for the start of the Olympics - anyone else into it? USA USA USA!

Haylen

hula_dancer73 responded:
Hi Haylen,

We are having a friend over for late dinner Her last relative died about 6 months ago so she has no living family members left. We are going to ahve her over and ahve a Hawiian cook out. No need to worry about the weather here.

hula_dancer

VNS Rep
O'ahu--Honolulu--Hawi'i

saxofone1 responded:
Hi Haylen,

I have no special plans for the 4th. My brother has taken out ribs so I guess he plans to barbecue. But with expected highs of 100 , I will be reading or watching baseball indoors. San Fran has an early game. And it's on TV!!!!! Vegas RARELY gives me teams from the Bay Area, so this will be a treat.

I love the olympics too. I catch the trials somtimes.

Hula, regards to your friend. I'm sure she is pleased to have someone there. Glad to see that you're doing fine.

Everyone enjoy,
angie

saxofone1 responded:
Hey Haylen,

One more thing, DON'T GIVE UP ON OKC. They did their best and that is all we can ask from anyone.

angie

anthonybrownii responded:
Yes I like the track and field,swimming and basketball that keeps me watching gymnastic I like but it makes me jump like watching a horror movie because my mind sees on bad move and it could be real bad for the body but when it's on I watch it all.

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center