Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Talk about bad luck. :(
BlazingTiger posted:
I guess you can tell by the title that this is not going to good. one good thing though, it isnt seizure related. For friends old & new. i recently had my computer crash o. me bad video chip. I am here though. via my android phone. after an absence of medical issuies with my son not sure what is going on yet with that waiting on test results i am back. I see candi is back. hope you got your computer issues resolved. i also found out my son has early stages of spinal scoliosis. Bear in mind he is only 16. so there are things that can be done to correct it. i want to learn more about that but have not found the right info on that yet. So anyway i am back.

Jason

dancer86442 responded:
Hello Jason,

Comp Problem solved temp. . Borrowing a friend's tower till Hubby decides if/when I need a new one. Hope you can get your comp problem solved, too. I miss having all my fav saved Info, even thouugh a Lot of it is in Resources, there was so much more New Info that I had saved & didn't place in Tips or Resources. But, I know how to retrieve them. Or some of them, anyway. Just re-read my support groups posts. But, I am waiting for the new comp, to do that.

Did I miss something? What else is Possibly Wrong w/ your son? Glad to hear his spinal issue can be fixed. And that you are doing 'homework' on that issue. Hope you find the Info you need.

I had a wonderful trip w/ a few bad moments. Which is to be expected. Worst is Hubby is being a Grump, since we returned. I think he misses being on the road already. ( I know I do) Or he is just sooo exhausted he ain't back to 'norm' yet. I'm sure I am too. Just not as Bad. ) Whichever, I am Trying to not let his words/accusations get to me. But, it was hard yesterday. I was sooo glad my GF was home & there for both of us. It Helped!

I sure wish I could have Stayed the rest of Summer in Washington w/ Family. This blazing heat is the Pitts! Angie knows what I mean. Shoot it was 115% in Vegas & we still had 2-3 hrs on the road to home. More exhausting then the Whole trip. But, I Am Thankful we made it home safely.

I had my First 3am, unable to sleep longer, wake-up this morn. Guess Nap Time days are back. Felt sooo Good Not to Nap the 3 weeks we were gone. 3 days back & here we go again. I truly think being Home doesn't agree w/ me. I suggested Nancy find ways to occupy her self so she could avoid naps. I've been doing that since we got back. But, I wasn't waking up at no 3 am either. Oh well, enough ramblin. HUGS! Keep us posted about how things go w/ the kid. Hope you find the Info you need. BTW: Dorrin, from DS is a chiro. If you need her input, let me know. I have her Addy other contact Info that she posts w/ all her emails.

Love Candi

BlazingTiger replied to dancer86442's response:
Oh you right. I never did mrntion what the other tests were for. My son has been having abdominal pain issues for quite some time & not sure what is causing them. will be getting results on that soon. Candi you enjoyed your trip. That is good glad ypu had a good time.

Jason

dancer86442 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
Jason, Have him start noting foods/drinks he consumed. May take Time, but, a Pattern may evolve.

Yes, I Enjoyed my trip & sure wish it had never had to end. Or at least not end here in AZ. HUGS! Hope your son & You get answers soon!

Love Candi

saxofone1 replied to dancer86442's response:
Hi Jason and Candi,

Candi, glad you had a good time. Now it's time to fall back into routine behavior.

Jason, I'm sorry to hear about the discomforts of your son. Keep a watch on his habits/diet/etc as he does for you. The two of you seem to make a great support team.

Candi, the weather has been unbearable. The daily high are averagin 105-110 lately. Right now we have a wonderful rain and thunder storm. The thunder sounds great!! LOL. I do miss the rain storms in Mpls. Makes for days to read and clean.

Jason, best to your son. I hope the tests results are good.

'Til next time,
angie

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center