Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Hi Dancer
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
When you get a chance, could you please check your email account which you used to register here at WebMD for an email from communitymanagement dated July 16th? It may have landed in your trash folder.

We hope to hear back from you regarding that email.

Thank you.

dancer86442 responded:
Hi Caprice,

I apologize. I should have answered the e-mail. I Thank You Very much for the honor of being considered a WebMD representative. But, I tried it a few yrs ago. I am really too busy w/ WebMD & other Support groups for Epilepsy, I belong to. That & I could think of no ways for this site to Improve w/ My Input. I Like it as it is. I've noted changes over the Yrs. I am Happy/Content. Maybe there is more to being a rep, just not my 'cup of tea'. I hope you Understand.

I Hope you & all Staff members "Have a Very Good Day."

Love Dancer

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center