Skip to content
OT: question
hula_dancer73 posted:
About the apron strings thing.

I said my mom was not the apron strings kind of person and all that was not controlling, but was NOT happy when we moved to HI?

I cut the strings ALONG time ago when I got married even though we lived with her for about 6-8 months until we found a place to live. Still in the same neighborhood, griped then, then griped even more when moved to HI.

She sometimes gives me the business when she does come and complains about it.

she complains about the humidity and dew points being to high becuase she is NOT used to it from living in PHX. Well we live on an island surrounded by water--that will make it humid by itself.

THe weather is always beautiful and so is the entire state, iin the low 90s currently but the last time she came it dropped into the 80s and had some rain with alot of wind.

There is a place on Maui, that has the lava and alot ton of rainbows the used to be "the rainbow state" on t he plates, now it is the Aloha state.

THe college teams most of them are rainbow somethings.

My college is the rainbow Warriors.and it is located in cetral Honolulu at the University of Hawi'i. She does not like the fact that I can NOT work at all, she tells me i am wasting my college degree away. I am going to go back to school at somepoint and get different degree in Nursing. She complains about me not being able t odrive.

the sz status for driving here is 6 months and the doc is NOT required to report it. Say for instance if somone is sz f ree for over 6 months they can drive again, but...ifthey have another sz, the state will take the lisence and the 6 months stuff starts at teh beginng again. Another wait agian. i have a friend who had that happen.

has she not cut the strings from me?


Helpful Tips

Seizure First Aid More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center