Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
FRIENDSHIPS
saxofone1 posted:
Hello everyone,

August 5 is FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!! Let's remember those who have been with us since the beginning and those who later joined the ride.

Friends accept all of our faults as well as the crazy things that make us who we are. And they view our ep as only a piece of our personality puzzle.

Thanks for being my friend and trusting me with some of your most personal thought and concerns.

I send all of you a HAPPY FRIENDSHIP GREETING.

angie

dancer86442 responded:
Know I Love & Care for All my Friends. Past & Present! I Accept You as you are. And am Proud of those who Accept me for Who I am. Not What I am!

Love & Hugs to All! Candi

dancer86442 replied to dancer86442's response:
Angie, I just fwd an email to you from change.org. This site has an NFL petition, too. Turn the NFL Purple for Epilepsy w/ your vote. If ya can't find the petition let me know & I will try to post it from FB.

Love Candi

saxofone1 replied to dancer86442's response:
Hi Candi,

What's the name of the petition? I have reviewed the site but didn't see what you're talking about. I'll look again before the day is over.

I love who you are!!!!!!

angie

dancer86442 replied to saxofone1's response:
http://change.org/petitions/nfl-support-epilepsy-awareness

Looks like this will Work. If not Search for NFL Epilepsy Support on Facebook. If you are a Member. Be sure you read Privacy & terms B4 signing. Hubby didn't like giving out his Info, so didn't sign. But, I don't mind the Info part. I have only received 1 newsletter asking me to sign Another petition for/concerning Cancer.

HUGS & Love who You are, too.

Candi

hula_dancer73 responded:
have a good /bessst frined I made here in Hi and I have one who moved from PHX to WI.

WE ar e so close it is like we are sisters.

and august 5th in the one's b day.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger replied to dancer86442's response:
I'm aboard as well as my son will be when he goes to his fb. posted on fb for all my friends to see. also all email contacts.

dancer86442 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
Thank You Jason. If you would like to see more Info about Epilepsy & the Efforts others are making to get the word out or would like to join a few groups let me know. I can add you as a friend. Just tell me who to Add.

in the search type in Jason Grow.

dancer86442 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
OK I got Several Jason Grow Results. So, You find me. Jeanne Phelps

saxofone1 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Hi hula,

Happy birthday to your friend.

How's your recovery coming?

angie

did a search like you asked me to do. found several results for Jeanne Phelps. hereis how we are goimg to fix this problem. my facebook profile is

www.facebook.com/jason.grow.92

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center