Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
OT: pproblem
hula_dancer73 posted:
Why is this junk on the baord for epilepsy.

all the junk from WEBmd?

I can not get thru to see anything. anyone else have this going on?

hula_dancer

dancer86442 responded:
I only see the Usual! Useful WebMD tools above & on the Left. Useful Tips/Resources/Popular Discussions on the Rite. What are you talking about?? HUGS!

Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
all the s tuff from teh top of the web page that belongs to webmd. The news, the drugs, family pregnancy,living healthy,healthy living. RIght over the side of stuff we have.

I can not get to the discussions, or home.

I can get teh VERY VERY corner of discussions to get it. I Ddo not know what they ae doing to me, but i never did anything to t hem for it to look like thi s on my computer,

hula_dancer

hula_dancer73 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
I will not be posting unntil WEBmd gets their act together and gets their thinkgs where they go/

Rightnow they have their stuff over ours on the side and until they fix it it i s impossible to post anything.

I have 2 friends I can keep in touch with for the epildpsy group/

IF there is a post you think I can answer then please pass it along to me and i will answer it and send it back to you to be posted but that is all I can dofor now. thanks

sorry

hula_dancer

I am NOT leaving just waitng for the junk from teh top of their page to get where it belongs rather than over our page because it covers "home" aand "discussions".

dancer86442 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Nancy, I feel for ya! Not sure what to say since that is not happening on my page. Everything is where it should be & nothing is interfering w/ Anything. Candi

BlazingTiger replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Nancy,
that issue you are having sounds like a relatively easy fix. Depending on the opperateing sysyem you are using? Weather it be Windows or Mac. and what browser are you using?

Jason

hula_dancer73 responded:
it fixed itself so noqi cna post again.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Nancy,
Glad to hear it. I hope that it stays working for you.
Jason

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center