As many of you may
BlazingTiger posted:
As many of you may or may not already know i inquired about a group for blind & visually impaired. I am still in the considering starting my own group. I feel I may be a benifit to others with the same problems mefically as myself. For those of you wondering let me clarify 2 things. Yes i am legally blind. If in fact I start this new group does it mean i will be leaving EP Land. The answer is very short & simple. No. I have ep but it doesn't have me or stop me from what I do.Help others.

Jason
FirstPrevious12NextLast

dancer86442 responded:
You Rock, Jason! Sounds like you may be ready to Spread your wings. I know I have. I have my own EP Land on Facebook. But, others' have been on Longer than me & have way More members. But, hey, it ain't the size of a Group. It's the 'shared' gift of Knowledge & Experience. And I have joined the Larger Groups. WHY? Cuz, They want/need Help, too! Newbies & Oldies. We Stay Strong. Knowing we Ain't Alone! HUGS! I am Proud you joined us & Want to Stay.

Let me know & You never Know, I may be able to send some people your way.

Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Way to go, Jason!!!!

Whatever route you follow, I wish you the best. Thouth your absense would surely be missed.

I feel like you..."I have ep but it doesn't have me or stop me from what I want to do."

Keep on truckin'!!!

angie

BlazingTiger replied to saxofone1's response:
Thank You both Angie & Candi. As I said previously i wont be leaving this group. I will still be here. when i asked Haylen about this i also did my own research on it.found the eye health but nothing for blind and visually impaired. I thought what this site needs is that group. I cant think of anybody better to lead the group other than me.

Jason

BlazingTiger replied to dancer86442's response:
Although it will not happen untill after my computer is fixed. it would be a pain to do on my phone.

Jason

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to BlazingTiger's response:
There are a few other community members that might be interested in your community once you start it. Please let me know if you need any help once you get started.

I wouldn't recommend doing it on your phone either!

Haylen

BlazingTiger replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you Halen,
I will keep that in mind. I will also let you & Candi know for sure. I am also going to get in touch with my local chapter of blind & visually impaired. There are a lot of people out there that have this problem I am just surprised webmd didn't have this community. well when i am done they will. Even my son said."That is just what is needed here. and I know your just the man to do it." I sat there thought about it. That is when i asked about it. I know he was right but i decided to do this because there is a need for it. Kinda like a calling.

Jason

Your son sounds like a great guy!!!!!

Any parenting tips for the mom of 2 girls ages 4 and 7? ha,ha.

Haylen

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi nHaylen,

Best Tip I know: Get them occupied in extra curricular activities. They may Balk, at First, but, will soon grow to actually like whatever it is. Hugs!

P.S. I may have suggested this B4: Spend a few seconds w/ each of them & tickle their "Good Girls" out. When they start giggling tell them: I hear your 'Good Girl' WhooHoo! & 'Bad Girl' is Leaving. Yippee! This Used to keep my son Happy & Content the rest of the Day!

Love Candi

BlazingTiger replied to dancer86442's response:
Candi definitly is right on that for sure. also found out getting my laptop back in a few days. all fixed. Yay.

Jason

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Thank you Candi!

My mantra has always been "busy kids don't get in trouble!"

Below are my girls - the 7 year old started 2nd grade on Tuesday and the 4 year old starts "Pre-K" next month!

Glad your laptop is returning home! I'm sure it was missed...

BlazingTiger replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yes it was greatly missed. Been without it just a little more than a month now. Haylen you have good looking children. Well behaved too.

Jason

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Haylen, Thank You! I Wish my Girl was that age, (either/or ) Again! I would Love to be able to turn the Clock Back, knowing what I know Now. My Earliest Memory of my daughter is when she was 7. ( She posted her 1st grade pic on FB & I had no recall of Ever, seeing her at that age, the dress or the pic. I do recall, Like your Daughter she was sooo Happy at age 7. I had 4 mths w/ her. Cherish your moments. Love them like there is no tomorrow. They will be all grown up B4 you know it. HUGS! to You & yours! Someday, they will realize what a Special Mom they Have!

Love Candi

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Thanks Candi - I try to keep that in mind as the day-to-day gets crazy, challenging, stressful, etc. I'm going to bookmark this comment and look at it when I have a tough morning!

Jason - photos can be deceiving! The girls had epic melt-downs last night - but I don't take photos of those - ha, ha...

Haylen