Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
mainland neuro trip
hula_dancer73 posted:
HI all,

We finally got tohe bottom of this thing I was going thru.

He checked my battery and then showed it to me, and it is barely sarting to doing anything/depleting. He had to lower the cycle/amps down to 2.25 adn I was at .2.50 for the longest time like 9 months, and he said it is doing well. He left the magnet swipe up at 2.75 where it was orignally. I have no more axial muscle spasms. I felt like the wind was making me short winded or something. Now I am doing alot better and am alot more comfortable.

He does not knowwhy that occurred that way or like it did especially since i was up there for almost a year. So he fixed it.

no more problems as of now.

I am back home in Hawi'i and am feeling better. He told me if anything gets funky again to just call him adn he will set something up for me to come back, but I do not think anything will. Or at least I hope it doesn't.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger responded:
Hula_dancerGlad to hear you are back at home. Good to see the problem has been fixed. also hoping there are no more problems.

Jason

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center