Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Haylen????
dancer86442 posted:
I just posted a Site I found on Discussion Topic Speak Out. Is there some way you can get the Info to the Teacher who was asking Questions? In case she isn't Watching that Discussion. :(HUGS! Love Candi

dancer86442 responded:
Whoops! Doose Syndrome BY Speak Out.

dancer86442 replied to dancer86442's response:
Can you, also, post the site in a Parent Group discussion Board? For all Parents w/ or w/out a child w/ Epilepsy. Ask them to Share it w/ their Schools? It would be a Giant Step toward assisting/Educating Teachers. Share the Info w/ Your Local Schools, too!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Hi Candi, I'm not sure what discussion you mentioned?

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Haylen,

Did I tell ya Lately "you are my fav"? :0 I Re-posted the Info as a Resource: Teachers' Fact Sheet. Should be 2 Topics Down.

HUGS! Love Candi

Hope you had a Great Weekend! Mine was about 'Norm'. Although, Neighbors' Mom called me Foul names in front of School Kids, Friday morn & threatened to kick my A** when I asked her to shut their fence to keep their dog in. That Gate & Dog have been an on-going battle between neighbors since FEB. I have tried to stay 'neutral'. But, the dog was out in the Street. So, I Spoke Up. Guess, I chose the Wrong person to say something to. Not to worry! She Don't Live There. But, I will Report her if she ever talks to me like that again. Especially in front of the neighborhood Kids! Whoops! That was a Vent! Still Steaming a bit, I guess. OK?

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center