Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
OT sick
hula_dancer73 posted:
hi Guys,

I am sick and have been for just under a week. Now I have bronchitis and have not goetten to the coughing part of it yet.

I am all stuffed up in m yhead and my nose is full, Ihave a relentless monster of a headache that will NOT let up.

I have a fever of 103 even.

The doc here said to wathc me for szs beucase I will probably have one maybe more becuase of teh temp being so high.

my mainland neuro said no cougning if can be helped becuase it could damage the nerve or the device. Surgeon also said somethig that effect. but if it does occurr and something does happen then I am suppose to call the surgeon on his 24/7 mobile device and call the place I go ti for my neurologist. I will have to go back if something goes hay-wire.

I have had a really hard time typing this as well.

I have tried to correct most of tje mistakes but if there are anymore I am sorrry.

Nancy

hula_dancer73 responded:
update on the dr visit for broncitis.

Massive infection sent home with the Z-Pack abd ultram for the non-stop head ache.

Nancy

BlazingTiger replied to hula_dancer73's response:
YIKES!!!!!!
I get that on a yearly basis. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a year. Massive fever an headache to go with it is usually the case for me to.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to hula_dancer73's response:
I'm so sorry! It sounds horrible - how are you feeling today?

(((hugs))) to you!

Haylen

dancer86442 responded:
I hope you are feeling better soon. I know those Z-Packs Work excellent for me. I love em! Hope they work well for you too. HUGS!

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center