Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
hawii
hula_dancer73 posted:
on the 8th of next month I will not be able to write to anyof you.

y aunt adn mymom are coming to be with me for a while.

We will take tem to Maui for 5 days then meet a cruise baot back home in Honnolulu, where it will be docked o pick up everyone going.

I have ;ive in HI for almost 3 years now adn we decided to do a cruise.

The cruise consists of gpoing to all this lslands excluding Malokai,Lanai, and one more little one.

We will be going to the big island for a day, then to O'ahu, Maui, and kwai so=pelled wrong.but there are side excursions as well.

I jusr have to watch myself. Ican not do alot becuase of the sun and too much in one day can create some unwatned things.

there are comps on the boat but it caosts big bukcs to use them. You haveto pay to use them for acerta in time. SO I will not be usng them.

you et to see the other islands cultures and hx adn things like that.

I do not know if you knew that every Island has their own hx and cultures.

Found that out moving from Maui to O'ahu.

different dances andall hta godstuff.

well better g et moving .

NAncy (hula_dancer)

dancer86442 responded:
No problem Nancy. You go & have a Great Time! Enjoy! HUGS! Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
hi Cnadi,

We take off on the 8th of next month.

I will tell you about it when we get back on the 25th.

Nancy

hula_dancer73 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
hi Candi.

I am back in another cast adn on crutches. This time the cast is light blue instead of all of the loud ones.

I will be having PT when Iget back to Honolulu then back to the mainland for surgery on my right ankle this time. He is going to scrape all the arhtritis and dhorten all the ligaments thatt need to be tighened.

No weicth for 6 weeks in this weird w rapping job he came up with and no weight on that for 6 weeks, t hen her will take out the staples and stitches and put me back in a cast then when the swelling goes down another one, then anotherr one then into a boot before I can get a brace tos tart walking again.

I fell in Wal mart the other night and have a huge goose egg on my head but oh well.

hula_dancer

BlazingTiger replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Oh No Not again Nancy. Do you have any bones you haven't broke yet?i know how you feel about the goose egg. Got knocked silly when I was not paying attn to what I was doing & as you can tell I lost the argument with the doorframe.

dancer86442 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
Nancy, Have you Ever had a Bone Density test done? W/ All them meds you have been on, I would! Sounds to me like you Need to be on a med or More supplements (Calcium Citrate was recommended for me. A Med was suggested, but, seizure side effects was noted by Me on the print-out leaflet, so I quit them! Don't recall the name of it. ) )

Ice that Goose Bump. HUGS!

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center