Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
break-thru
hula_dancer73 posted:
hi all,

last night when we were in wal-mart I had a sz a bad one.

I could not control myself on my crutches. For some reason they kept going backwards and backwards faster and faster, until I fell to the floor and hit my head hard enough for the person around me could hear it.

My mom is here from PHX and was looking somewhere and 2 people were with me that I had no clue who theywere. One was a caretaker and the other one has a sister with partial szs.

I now have a really BAD goose-egg on the back of my head and all I do is sleep, sleep and more sleep.

my neck hurts and my ribs hurt on t he left side. .

Then the other day I was trying not to let the puppy fall into the water of our pool adnshe got all tangles up in her leash. We taught her potty on the leash since the man behind us is an ars and is something else.

Back in a boot and on crutches. THe good thing is that I was moved up to emergency statuss from Nov 15 to tomorrow the 25th.

MAY have to have more surgery on the other foot and ankle, but will not know until tomorrow. It will be at 8 50 am Hawi'i time.

I will keep you updated on that.

hula_dancer

hula_dancer73 responded:
I am on the mainland for tomorrows foot/anlke doc and then will take off as soon as I can.

THeyare routing me in a really stupid way.

I get on from PHX, got to LAX then to DALLAS, then to O'ahu.

Make a 6 hr flight into a 8.5 flight. UGGH!!

THen on the 8th my aunt shows up with mth my mom they are coming togehter.

Then I will show them around onMAui for 5 days then we go to the baut for the cruise.

my first one.

NANcy

Right now i am totally confused adn disoriented so forgive the mistales.

Landing on your head in a wal-mart store does NOT help this any.

Hang Loose

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center