Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
neuro
hula_dancer73 posted:
hi guys,

I just had my cast signed by my neuro 2 days a go w hen he sqeezed me in to adjust my VNS before leaving to share my state with my aunt and a friiend.

every time i have a cast or a pic of him he alsways has to sign it. In fact he said he loves doing it.

so far he ie the only one yet. I have other yet to come in church.

it is in a cast to procet it from any more insults to it. When I get back to the mainland I will have 7 PT sessions then that same surgery I had 3 years ago.

hula_dancer

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
What color was your cast? My 4 year old broke her wrist and had a wide variety of colors to choose from! She picked....pink! Not a big surprise.

Your neuro sounds great. Best of luck with PT and surgery - what date is that scheduled for?

Haylen

hula_dancer73 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
don't know anything about the surgery yet, I know that with in the first week I get back the PT will s t art and I am sure that will fail and then will have the surgery. HE will clean and scrape out all the arthritis and shorten and tighten all the ligamsnts in the ankle joint.

When I find out aobut the surgery I will let you know I will also keep you posted on tehsurgery thing It will happen because the PT will fail adn he knows it but Jasyn's insurance will not pay for the surgery without the PT first.

IU have a hot pink cast on as well. IN the sun I can be seen alot.

I will ahve pt here on O'ahu and thesurgery at Del Web hospital on the mainland in Sun Ciity West.

hula_dancer (Nancy)

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center