Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
I'm new to this
Jody12 posted:
hi, my name is jody. i'm new at this and i would like to know about other people's experiences on complex partial seizures.look forward to hearing from you.

Take the Poll

would like to hear anyone who can relate to my questions
  • medicine
  • side effects
vote
View Poll Results

dancer86442 responded:
You didn't say what med you are on. Can you describe what is happening during your Seizures? Hugs! Love Candi

saxofone1 responded:
Hi Jody,

I was having several complex partial seizures(8-20/month) prior to my lobetomy in 'o2. I have been on a variety of meds since '75.

What are your concerns regarding the meds? We all react differently to the same med whereas there will be similiarities too.

What med(s) are you currently taking? What area of the brain are your seizures originating in/

If we have this info, we might be able to answer some of your concerns. Update us on this when you can.

angie

Helpful Tips

maybe not a seizure
A friend of mine had what he thought was a seizure. They could find nothing but he lost his license also. For one documented seizure. A ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center