Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Blockbuster News
BlazingTiger posted:
I put the post up in the DS Football lovers group for the NFL to turn purple for the month of November. Here is Epland is going get turned on it ear. The founder of the group & a friend of mine saw this post. Turns out her son works in the Bridgestone Tire company. A major sponsor of the NFL. He is a Sales Manager for the corprate offices in Nashville, Tennessee. He is well liked by the higher ups all the way to the CEO. She also put in that it is Important to Momma. This was the best Idea I ever had.

Jason

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
WOW!

Keep us posted! Look how connecting our Blazing Tiger is

BlazingTiger replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
This was just to good to keep to myself. I will keep you posted on what happens as I find out about it. My friend does not have Epilepsy but she said this is a cause she will gladly support. When I saw her post I was literally flooded with emotion.

Jason

dancer86442 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
WHOOOHHOO & Way to GO! Jason, you should share this w/ the FB Groups & Pages! Give others' Hope & Incentive to do More! I Knew I liked DS for a Reason! Well, shoot, I Found you there, didn't I? HEHEHE I Wonder if other Private EP Groups are posting the Link on their sites? I don't belong to many others' but have lurked.

Now if we could get Hockey & Google to go Purple, too. I Wish Someone would Send/Start a similar petition/goal to NASCAR, too!

HUGS & Thank You Sooo much for Sharing this Very Good News!

Love Candi

saxofone1 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for sharing this with us. Good luck on this new adventure and hugs to your friend.

angie

BlazingTiger replied to dancer86442's response:
I put a post up on FB about it. We can always start one to go to them places. HMMMM (as a lightbulb turns on over my head) Actually that don't sound like a bad idea.

Jason

dancer86442 replied to BlazingTiger's response:
You got the Idea! There is already petitions started for Google & Hockey. Red Wing Stars Hockey Team is being petitioned. Ain't seen no Nascar, though. Go with That!

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

maybe not a seizure
A friend of mine had what he thought was a seizure. They could find nothing but he lost his license also. For one documented seizure. A ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center