Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
haylen
hula_dancer73 posted:
hi haylen,

if you look under the post about "auras with out szs" I put alot of stuff in that about HI without thinking abouot it. It tells alot. I put in the wrong spot.

hula_dancer

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks hula!

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hula, If you don't like what you posted or posted in the wrong spot, you can use the Report tool to have it removed, too.

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
are you talking to me or haylen, Candi.

I never knew I was posting bad poats. I have seen in teh past on here that some of my psts were missing for some reason. I have not done anything to hut people on here, but go ahead and get rid of mine.

nancy

dancer86442 replied to hula_dancer73's response:
You were the One who said you put Info in the wrong Spot! The remove Tool ain't just for Bad Posts! Clik Other & explain. That's All I Meant! I haven't noticed any of your Posts Missing & I am here Everyday! I have No Reason to get rid of Any ones Posts. Unless it's posted Repeatedly (same Topic/Same context) more than once. Nancy You mis-read me, again. I was just Informing you About the Tool IF you needed/wanted to use it!

HUGS!
Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
sorry Candi

I have alot on my mind right now.

I have to have PT here and that will probably fail which meand referral back to surgeion to be talked about having more sugery on the right ankle both the insdie and the outsise,

I am lacking sleep. fighting stress and am sick.

We went on a HI cruise and used the scopalamine disks behind your ear abd recently looked it up and it is not supposed tp be used by people with brain damage. So I was having more szs on the trip. There were times that I had to sleep on the bus rather than get out and go to the side excursions. my sz diary is a ciomplete mess. Isee him on the mainland on the 15th of Nov.

don't know what he will say.

will talk to you later.

You are 3 hrs later than me. I am 3 hrs maritime earier than you. It is 11 pm where you are at, and 8 pm where I am at.

nancy

Helpful Tips

maybe not a seizure
A friend of mine had what he thought was a seizure. They could find nothing but he lost his license also. For one documented seizure. A ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center