Skip to content

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
I am redoing this--werid sz
hula_dancer73 posted:
since it disappeared from the conversation along with Candi's response I am going to try again.

Iwas sitting in the living room with my daughter and husband abd while I was watching Tv I had a weird sz. I was listening to my CD player while watching the TV. My had kind of git "stuck" in one position and woul not move no matter how hard i tried, I was going to open and change the CD but couldn't

What t ype was this. It lasted 30-40 minutes and then was over as if nothing had happened.

to me weird!

hula_dancer

dancer86442 responded:
Nancy I see the other 'weird seizure' post Still. But you are rite. there is no response. In fact, I don't recall posting a comment. I Know I didn't. I just cheked & Both Posts are 4 hrs ago. How to chek Immediately after Posting to see if your Topic went: Look above the Green letters Clik on the WebMD EP Community blue letters. Or clik your refresh tool.

Now a reply: That would be a complex seizure. You were Aware! You noted time it lasted. You didn't Lose Time. It could have been caused by the music or TV. Yes, Music/songs can have tones that our brains don't like. But, I remember you are Photosensitive, also. So TV makes sense.

Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
I forget how many types of szs I Have since all I have now are partial szs.

nancy

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center