Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
should I be worried?
hula_dancer73 posted:
Hello,

Should I be worried about those "dizzy"spells I get?

I get or am dizzy when I am sitting, standing, and walking.

I can not walk in a stright line, fall down, crash into stuff and fall down some more.

Today this monring I had another episode with that dizziness. I tryed to play on my Wii a bowling game and do quite well at it. But I could not see to read things. I knwew the game so I could play some.

I s topped, and tried to read abook and I could NOT get my eyes to get focused. EVERYTHING was all blurry and I had my glasses on.

My eyes must have been ALL the way open or something. I know my eyes dilate when I have szs becuase I have been told that.

but how much I di not know.

Could this be a sz? I see my neuro on the mainland on the 15th of this month.

I did use a maagnet on my self and swiped myself 3 times.

By the time I got to church which was an hr later I was still feeling the aftermath of it but seemed to get better as the day wore on. Stii a bit on the grumpy side.

hula_dancer

dancer86442 responded:
Nancy

This could be a symptom of dehydration or malnutrition/ Lack of Proper Nutrients, also.

November Is Epilepsy Awareness Month... Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
hi candi,

Called my doc today about the dizzy stuff and explained to him everything that goes on and the feelings I get as it progresses and he said that it is probably a partial sz of somekind. He knows it is a sz, but what type of partial can not be determined wiuth out an EEG. so he is just calling it another sz.

I see him on the 15th of this month, so i will be asking him again when i see him.

I have had 4 ofh those and I was alone during 3 of them. I hoep they stay gone, but I doubt it. Mine are so stubborn it is pathetic.

hula_dancer

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center