should I be worried?
hula_dancer73 posted:
Hello,

Should I be worried about those "dizzy"spells I get?

I get or am dizzy when I am sitting, standing, and walking.

I can not walk in a stright line, fall down, crash into stuff and fall down some more.

Today this monring I had another episode with that dizziness. I tryed to play on my Wii a bowling game and do quite well at it. But I could not see to read things. I knwew the game so I could play some.

I s topped, and tried to read abook and I could NOT get my eyes to get focused. EVERYTHING was all blurry and I had my glasses on.

My eyes must have been ALL the way open or something. I know my eyes dilate when I have szs becuase I have been told that.

but how much I di not know.

Could this be a sz? I see my neuro on the mainland on the 15th of this month.

I did use a maagnet on my self and swiped myself 3 times.

By the time I got to church which was an hr later I was still feeling the aftermath of it but seemed to get better as the day wore on. Stii a bit on the grumpy side.

hula_dancer

dancer86442 responded:
Nancy

This could be a symptom of dehydration or malnutrition/ Lack of Proper Nutrients, also.

November Is Epilepsy Awareness Month... Love Candi

hula_dancer73 replied to dancer86442's response:
hi candi,

Called my doc today about the dizzy stuff and explained to him everything that goes on and the feelings I get as it progresses and he said that it is probably a partial sz of somekind. He knows it is a sz, but what type of partial can not be determined wiuth out an EEG. so he is just calling it another sz.

I see him on the 15th of this month, so i will be asking him again when i see him.

I have had 4 ofh those and I was alone during 3 of them. I hoep they stay gone, but I doubt it. Mine are so stubborn it is pathetic.

hula_dancer