Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
Haylen
dancer86442 posted:
Good Morning! I was hoping you could do me a Favor. Weblinks for Epilepsy under Popular Discussions has quite a # of links posted that are no longer Available. So, instead of me 'reporting' all the links/posts that are no longer viable or needed, would you/could you sift thru them & delete them. It wouldn't bother me if you removed Bruce's website, also. Any questions?? Let me know.

HUGS

November is National Epilepsy Awareness Month.. Love Candi

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Candi!

I suggest that you start a brand new post with the orange "Post Now" Discussion option. The title could be something like Updated Epilepsy Resource Links - November 2012. I can then remove the 4 year old post.

Then you can add all of the links you think are important that are still viable. I'll then stick to the top of the community or put it in the Announcement box up there ^^^^^ so it is always available. I have some resources from our site and other links I'll add as well!

Sound good?

Haylen

Haylen

dancer86442 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Haylen

Another Problem: I visited our Resources today to get Questions for your DR. You posted a WebMD link & it is no longer accessible, too.

When I get time, I Guess I will work on the Weblinks for Epilepsy. All the Links are Important. Just some are no longer on the net. Have a Good Evening. HUGS!

November Is Epilepsy Awareness Month: Love Candi

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Yup, that link is broken. I've deleted that resource and will repost when the link is corrected.

Thanks for all you do for our community!!!

H

Good Morning Haylen,

Well, I started a list & got to the Cure site. All links except 1 or 2 are working or have moved their page. So, maybe we should leave it 'as is'. Although you Could remove the posts/comments w/ no links provided. Then Place it in Resources, Pin it or add to Announcement Box. I Was surprised at how many Links have a Facebook connection too. It is a Great List w/ lots of Valuable Info. But, to copy & re-post Everything.? I think people who look at any link will figure it out. HUGS!

Are ya wearing Purple today?

Love Candi

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to dancer86442's response:
Have you put your post up yet? I've been away from the office!

YES to purple - at least 2x a week.

Did you see that one of the WebMD health heros is very involved in EP awareness? Check it out here: WebMD Health Heroes 2012

H

Yes, I saw that: WebMD Health Heroes. Whoohoo! Guess what? Now I'm a Hero, too. Read the article I just posted. As for my 'fixing' the Weblinks, my previous reply: "Leave it 'as is'! Why? It's Too much Work, since I can't Copy/paste, like others' do. My brain refuses to follow such a simple Feat. Have you removed the posts/comments w/ no links? I've been away a few days myself.

Love Candi

Helpful Tips

DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DRUGS WITHOUT INSURANCE
Believe it or not, you can save BIG bucks at the drugstore around the corner (some prescription, some generic and some of both, depending ... More
Was this Helpful?
25 of 41 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center