Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Newly diagnosed? Visit the Epilepsy Health Center, check out community tips and review resources.
OT: please pray
hula_dancer73 posted:
Hi All,

We have a good friend from PHX that is activly dying. Hanging on but will eventually wear herself out and poass on.

She has Parkinson's and has recently started having szs. She has had Chemo for lung and pancreatic cancers.

She no longer speaks/talks, is in and out of consiousness (eyes will roll back and then she goes back to sleep) not cohernet at all, etc.

She needs prayers whether it comes from some of us or others, that Jesus will take her home and get her out of her misery. She is not currently in pain but has been put on a high dose of Ativan to help calm her down, as she is agitated. Also the Ativan will help with the szs for now.

please give her a thought/prayer or 2. She needs to go home to God so she hcan be healed.

Thanks,

NAncy

hula_dancer73 responded:
the person that i asked you to pray for did die a week ago. at age 75. Had parkinsons and started szs. Died a horrid death it was not a peaceful one.

Then another one from back in PHX also died his name was Clayton and his was a peaceful death.

just thought i would let you know. I do hope that some of you prayed for either of them. Prayers do help, and praying for Him to take them home or heal them is a good thing.

Nancy

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to hula_dancer73's response:
I'm so sorry for your loss Nancy

(((hugs))) and condolences to you and his family.

Haylen

Helpful Tips

Journals posted by Meetz
Meetz posted: Hi there. I don't want to sound bossy or presumptuous, but after 44 years of practice with E, I have a bit of experience. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center