Skip to content
amyrmca posted:
So the police went and did a welfare check. He told them he was fine and that he didn't want to leave his parents. He said that he was able to drive as well. He also said that he didn't want anything to do with me.
I'm not sure why he keeps changing his mind. One minute he is emailing me and others saying he wants to leave and that he hasn't taken off his wedding ring and then the next minute he is telling me that he doesn't want to leave. I don't know what is going on or what but I guess he doesn't want to leave. I just wanted to update you all.
saxofone1 responded:
Hi Amy,

Thanks for the update. Sorry that all this is a see-saw experience for you.

Stick with your gut feelings. Continue to do what you feel is best for your hubby and yourself.

Your love and strength are being tested. His mom might be waiting/expecting you to "throw in the towel."



Helpful Tips

Seizure First Aid More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the Duke Health Epilepsy Center